Buildings from Armoda come with peace of mind. With dedicated service and maintenance teams in Houston, TX and Wichita, KS we are positioned to meet the after-sales support demand of all our offshore and Gulf Coast area customers. Technicians at our two remote service yards perform larger customer specific modifications and ‘special to type requests’ and can speedily accommodate most customer requirements, and deliver in a short timeframe. All of our service technicians are factory trained on the construction and technical aspects of our units and we have techs certified in many trades.
From minor upgrades to full strip down and refurbishment
Working in conjunction with major drilling contractors and asset operators, we can provide extensive rig accommodation repair throughout the industry sector with full turnkey service, from minor works to full accommodation upgrades.
We have a dedicated in-house management and team, including surveyors, discipline engineers, CAD designers, procurement / expediting, project planning and project management. They are combined with a multi-skilled workforce of outfitters, plumbers, floor-layers, HVAC technicians, Compex electricians and other specialists at our client’s disposal.
Typical areas designated for offshore refurbishment:
- Accommodation units
- Offices and conference rooms
- Recreation areas
- Galley and cold / freezer rooms
- Mess rooms and restaurants
- Medical suites, sick bays and hospitals
- Wet rooms
- Increased life-span of your current fleet
- Providing more comfortable living and working environments for your employees
- Complete refurbishment execution offshore
- Upgrades for your current fleet
- Improved performance and functionality
- Changes in unit’s functionality
- Improved aesthetics
- Dedicated offshore teams